Toile Baby Bedding 14 Year Old Redoing Room?

14 year old redoing room? - toile baby bedding

Now my room is painted pink with white furniture and all my bedding is white, I'm a little tired of what can be agreed on, my mother, let me repeat my room am, I wanted my child to think the room painted in blue Toile Pink Sheets and curtains

This is the quilt-http: / / www.overstock.com / Home-Garden / Mic ...

I think 14 years is young for me? and do you think will look good with baby blue walls?

or do you think of this quilt is more or better with blue walls? http://cgi.ebay.com/FRENCH-PINK-ROSE-CRE ...

4 comments:

danadevi... said...

I'm 35 and my room looks like a girl. I love it! I have sheets of Disney Princess. The walls are pink Barbie. Barbies I have shelves all around.
If you want, then go for it. When it comes to your room, why they need to grow?

Michael said...

sounds a bit gay, if, when a man, and he would if he was a girl ... haha

Just go with white, green or white. Some rooms are cool with air conditioning, when a wall is white and the back is empty, then the other two are light green and orange and the ceiling is white. But whatever for what you want to go

hulio_sq... said...

that if I ever went to his room and saw that I think it was immature
just to be honest

get a little more grown (:
no longer baby blue and Pretty Pink

Be brave!
woohoo

Kiddo have fun (:

♥Sam♥ said...

Perhaps we could have five, then it would be nice, but the blue sky and two of the shots are still too young for the year to 14 years. old. If you love pink, perhaps you could find a bed that looks more (I suggest Pottery Barn Teen), and perhaps the walls baby blue would be good with it. such a thing could take longer for you.

http://www.pbteen.com/products/p3198/ind ...

Post a Comment