Kids Climbing Wall What Would Be The Best Way Of Stopping My Neighbours Children Climbing On My Garden Wall.Would A Trellis Work?

What would be the best way of stopping my neighbours children climbing on my garden wall.Would a trellis work? - kids climbing wall

I asked again and again to stay away from the wall next to my own children. But I do not listen to ensure that the best way without cutting my light in the garden. Once in the wall that crosses the roof of the shed, I'm so tired. So, my neighbor constantly threatened to retire.
When I want to connect the upper part of the wall would be the best way to fix something?
Any ideas appreciated.

1 comments:

Ade said...

Try painting anti-vandal ... maybe just put on the roof of the shed. His black and sticky yuckky! A dose of that and will not even ... And harmless

Post a Comment