Online Financial Betting How Do You Get Actual Stock Certificates From Online Brokers?

How do you get actual stock certificates from online brokers? - online financial betting

I'm an idiot, but I bought a few weeks ago, Lehman, whether purchased or think that keeping the government. Not much to say, was actually a bet to see if I could imagine such a thing, right. Of course I was stupid, and once lost a little. (He has the same bet with a view to the sea when she was still very low, and sells for about $ 29 but since there is no reason to make fun of me here.)

In any case, it is given an opportunity to stock the certificate from my online broker Scottrade? Has anyone tried it? How?

I kind of just want the wall as a constant reminder hanging on me, and the memory of what was the worst financial crisis in my life.

3 comments:

Homer said...

You can not have one. If Lehman does not pay its transfer agent of the guy who takes () the certificate, no certificate can be issued.

es said...

Call and ask for Scottrade. I have in stocks for some time and have never seen a physical certificate! ... I laugh purchased through Lehman. If the government had not played "God" and decided he wanted to live and who should die, Lehman might have survived. If the market price artificially, Lehman might have survived. Lehman would probably have found a buyer, like other investment banks that "married" and absorbed.
I guess the CEO of Lehman was not the friend of Hank Paulson!

Greshnab said...

has an online form you can fill out to receive the CERT .. They charge a small fee .. I had time LST .. The 16 U.S. dollar was

Post a Comment