Boat Hardwood Flooring Where Can I Harvest Hardwood And Ore In Sims 2 Castaway?

Where can I harvest Hardwood and Ore in Sims 2 Castaway? - boat hardwood flooring

I did everything, but especially to leave a car and a boat to the island of 3rd Idk where you get to any hard wood, although chimps get me, idk where the hell, but they get out, and every wood is a coniferous tree. Help! *** Please do not say that Youtube unless you have a real connection that I want! YES, I was looking on Google and you were always and still can not find something on the collection timber .***

3 comments:

::Stefy:... said...

I have my hardwood 2nd Iceland. I went to the Skull Rock Jungle. If you look around very hard to find it for you. But it needs a stone ax hardwood harvest. to revise their plans to see how a stone ax. (If you do not already exist).

KellyIa... said...

I want to know the answer to your question! Sorry.

KellyIa... said...

I want to know the answer to your question! Sorry.

Post a Comment