Six Days Before My Period, My Cervix Is Very High, Soft And Closed My Cervix Is Squishy,,,?

My cervix is squishy,,,? - six days before my period, my cervix is very high, soft and closed

and just read that the law must be hard before you take your time. I am due next Wednesday (six days), and there is a possibility that I'm pregnant. I had no knowledge of what happened, I read in another question about pregnancy.

Yes, I had my cervix before and it is usually difficult and easy to distinguish the walls of my vagina. This time, the only way he knew what he considers the depression in the middle ...

3 comments:

oldschoo... said...

Squishy cervix is a sign that you have a giant toad.

Mom of 4 said...

Sorry, I'm almost ashamed to answer? The after some of these crazy people. In any case, you might be pregnant. In two days, a urine test in the morning with the first. If - and still have questions, you should consult a physician. for review.

Mum to tiny Frieda said...

Have you tested after the evening. From what I could not hear the cervix soft / soft up to about 8 weeks.

Post a Comment