Un Programa Para Poner Videos A Un Coby Please Help I Need Assistence Really Bad.?

Please help I need assistence really bad.? - un programa para poner videos a un coby

Ir a + infinitive 12 pts.
Rewrite each sentence by the verb in this for the foreseeable future, IR-A + [infinitive].

Fernanda Joaquin and write e-mails.

Visit the restaurant?

We slept little.

They do not read the newspaper.

I do homework every day.

You return to the bus.

Phrases 10 pts.
Complete each sentence with the appropriate form of the verb in brackets.

Every time I hear (on the radio) and my favorite show.
They (play) football all day.
You (almost) the door of your house.
I (do) my homework at night.
They (out) with your classmates.

Verbs 20 pts. \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;br> Please complete the conversation with the verbs in this development as a Spanish mother, irregular verbs, irregular verb forms or with yo.

RAMON What are you doing this weekend? I (1) (be) at the Museum of Art tomorrow.

ANA (2) (need) to visit my parents. Do you want the museum with Alicia?

RAMON No, Alicia (3) (do) homework every weekend. What do you do with your parents?

We ANA (4) (procurement) Tickets (tickets) for the tennis match at the stadium. Then (5) (noon) at my favorite restaurant.

RAMON, if (6) (starting point) The Party?

Anne did not not) (7) (forgotten. To think (8) () to ten.

Ramon Bueno, te, you () (9) (see) LUtions. We (10) (can) have a coffee before class.


More verbs 10 pts.
Complete each statement with the presence of the verb in brackets.

Yo (ask) a pizza.
My classmates (a) a question.
MY BROTHERS () follow the instructions.
Friends A friend and I (FIND).
(You get) a job.

2 comments:

Texas RN said...

How are health care? It is necessary, just ...

Sandra said...

You need your own work! Ask others to fraud for you to do!

Post a Comment