Jvc Hdv Prosumer Camcorder Which Camcorder Should I Get?

Which camcorder should I get? - jvc hdv prosumer camcorder

Hello, I would like to get a new camcorder for my next film. I find it hard to decide which camera I should expect, I am fairly new to the film and I mean Prosumer 3CCD Camcorder widely spoken. I am interested in these rooms:

JVC GY-HD100 and GY-HD200

The problem I have is that outbreaks of only 100 in 720p HD and 200 shoots in 1080p HD. My question is, what was to come. I mean, I'm not a professional filmmaker, I'm just a movie at the film festival enter next year. I'm not sure if I should be 1080 or HDV 720p (even HD) obtained. I plan to have the film an hour and a film like decent quality. Any help is welcome, thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything depends on what will be used for video, no point in my HD200 When you play a 720p device. Most of the broadcast is in 720p. 1080p is primarily for DVD movies.

Anonymous said...

Everything depends on what will be used for video, no point in my HD200 When you play a 720p device. Most of the broadcast is in 720p. 1080p is primarily for DVD movies.

Post a Comment