Entry Way With Stairs Going Up And Down How Do I Remove The Cushion Floor Adhesive??

How do I remove the cushion floor adhesive?? - entry way with stairs going up and down

The entrance to our house has a cushion on the stairs of the cellar. Under the floor of the staircase is beautiful pine. We want to meet in the woods to climb stairs (home of the Split-Entry) to terminate, but if we try, was the ground, torn and "paper" to remove glued to the wood. I think I might very well do on the sand ... solvents? Suggestions please.

2 comments:

atsguy25 said...

Trust me, without solvent. The idea is probably the best melee fighters. Everything you need to do is to get as much as possible, then it can be uniformly applied over the entire sand area, then click Finish the floor. If you get problems in some areas to a heat gun or hair dryer and activate the glue to "heat" and are much easier to lose.

rivasj27 said...

I have a huge scraper. Purchased at Home Depot for $ 25.00. It has long been on him like a broomstick, but he has a good sharp scraper at the base. It is perfect for removing the adhesive on the floor.

Post a Comment