First Canadian Title Insurance Company Any Auto Insurance Vendor That Will Cover Both US And Canada..?

Any Auto Insurance vendor that will cover both US and Canada..? - first canadian title insurance company

Hello,
I have a 2007 Honda car, which I bought in Texas, led Canada to work and have been used in Ontario for a while.
My insurance company aware of which are carried g ** U.S. policy of cooperation in Canada, so I'll stay for a period less than half of my policy (eg 3 months), but I intend to stay here longer.
As I drive my car in the United States to Canada have been registered for some time and want a local insurer in Canada. Canadian insurance company wants a vehicle registered in Canada (where Wil pay taxes on vehicles and the transfer of ownership) and obtain Canadian liscence (in this case, it is my liscence revoked Texas, USA)
No insurance company in the United States for my car insurance policy in both countries, legal, and it will remain in Canada for a while? ..

Thank you for ur advice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment